Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to transfer music from my computer to my iphone 5s?

So i synced my iphone 5s to my computer with Itunes and i had music on my computer that i wanted to hear on my iphone, but once its donde sync'ing my iphone shows i have the songs in it but they wont play.

My iphone is up to date with rhe latest ios and computer too.

Can anyone help me with this please.

iPhone 5s, iOS 7.0.4

Posted on Dec 2, 2013 7:52 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 5, 2013 7:31 AM

Hello vikthor16,

You may need to disable music syncing while your device is connected in iTunes, then sync the device. This will remove the music from the device. Once this is complete, re-enable music syncing and sync the content back to your iPhone.

iOS: How to transfer or sync content to your computer

http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1296

Cheers,

Allen

6 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 5, 2013 7:31 AM in response to vikthor16

Hello vikthor16,

You may need to disable music syncing while your device is connected in iTunes, then sync the device. This will remove the music from the device. Once this is complete, re-enable music syncing and sync the content back to your iPhone.

iOS: How to transfer or sync content to your computer

http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1296

Cheers,

Allen

Jan 23, 2014 5:14 AM in response to vikthor16

If you put them in iTunes they'll show up as movies. You can then make a playlist with them and sync that playlist. They'll show up in your iPod app (or 'Videos' app if you're on iOS 7 or have an iPod.)

If you don't want them in iTunes, you can get one of the many file-transfer apps out there. (Here's one that'll work, but there are many others too.) When your phone is plugged in, go to the 'apps' tab and scroll down to find the file-transfer section. Just drag the videos into the app and it'll copy into it.

Nov 3, 2014 12:59 AM in response to vikthor16

1.First install either iphone Agent on PC, this will run a small server program about how to transfer music from iPhone to PC.

2. Connect mobile to pc via usb and create a folder called Music on sd card or phone storage, using usb storage method in wireless connections, not using Kies default.

3. Right-click on iTunes Agent icon in system tray and choose preferemces.

4. Leave the settings at defaults and click new.

5. Enter the device name

6. Leave Synchronize pattern: set to iTunes

7. Click the Choose button and select the Music folder you created on the cpmputer

8. Finally, right-click on the iTunes Agent icon in the system tray and select Synchronize devices to sync Music to your

computer.

If you have any question about using iPhoned Transfer, feel free to ask me.

How to transfer music from my computer to my iphone 5s?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.