Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Burn mp3's to DVD. Help!!!

I record Bible lectures for my Mom to listen to. If I continuously record I will split the tracts up, using audacity, into various talks and save as mp3's. They import into iTunes just fine and I can even burn them to CD's for her to use.

My problem is that she is older and has no computer, and does not want to learn anything else other than if they will work in her DVD player. The CD's work just fine, but it takes quite a lot some times. I have tried to burn them to a DVD, but it will not work.

Her player does read mp3's, even from the CD's I have burned in the past. I was hoping to get them all on 1 or 2 DVD's instead of the multiple CD's that it is taking now.

Is there a suggestion as to what I can use to get the mp3's onto a DVD that will work? I have used several setting within iTunes but so far I have not been successful.

Thanks for everyones help.

iMac, OS X Mavericks (10.9)

Posted on Dec 2, 2013 7:17 PM

1 reply

Burn mp3's to DVD. Help!!!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.