Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I am having problems with My Excel 2011

Aloha:

From time to time my Excel programs vanish and they are nowhere to be found. What file formats should I save my files in? Might that be my problem?

I sometimes get mesages that my file is corrupted and would I like to fix it. I have it fixed and things work for awhile. Then it will happen again.

Not really sure just what questions I should be asking, but has anyone else had this problem.

Thanks

Dan Page

Hawaii.

Posted on Dec 2, 2013 11:57 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 3, 2013 7:17 AM

I'm not clear on what you mean. Do you mean that Excel itself, the application, can no longer be found? Or do you mean that Excel documents disappear?

If you have problems with Excel documents getting corrupted, that would be an issue best taken up in Microsoft's forums, Excel being their product.

Regards.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 3, 2013 7:17 AM in response to DanPage

I'm not clear on what you mean. Do you mean that Excel itself, the application, can no longer be found? Or do you mean that Excel documents disappear?

If you have problems with Excel documents getting corrupted, that would be an issue best taken up in Microsoft's forums, Excel being their product.

Regards.

I am having problems with My Excel 2011

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.