Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can I replace my Damaged iPod 4g

A while back I have damaged my iPod by running from a dog Lol...but when I figured out I was missng something in my back pocket, I paniced😮. So I went to go look for it and I found it on the road, broken and bent....I picked it up and it it was falling apart, the screen was shattered and the corners of the ipod was bent....I rubbed my fingers across the screen and the pieces would get stuck it my fingers the pieces near the button and in the corners of the ipod are missing. But it still worked, but now its not working t just died out and when i would charge it..it would charge fully and the end to my headphones would always bend and die out when i would listen to music. One day I accidentally dropped it and it bent more..and more ore the pieces would fll out to where you could see the inside...and the end was bent more to where the screen was coming out and I'd had to push it back in....So do you think I can get a replacement for my ipod for cheap I guess.

iPod touch (4th generation), iOS 6.1.1

Posted on Dec 3, 2013 8:27 AM

3 replies

Dec 3, 2013 8:34 AM in response to kaitlyn82

Apple may exchange your iPod for a refurbished one for $199 for a 64 GB 4G and $99 for the other 4Gs. They do not fix yours.

Apple - iPod Repair price

Apple will not do the exchange

If Apple determines that an iPod is not repairable, for example, if it has failed due catastrophic damage or the iPod has been disassembled into multiple pieces, then Out-of-Warranty Service is not available and the iPod will be returned. Please see Apple's Repair Terms And Conditions for further details.

Can I replace my Damaged iPod 4g

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.