Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

safari versus google or yahoo

Using 10.9 with my IMac and using igoogle as a start page because of the customization. Haven't been using Safari in the past very much and recently set it up as the default browser and imported my igoogle bookmarks. On Google, they used to go across the top for easy selection. Safari have to show bookmarks. How do I change it so the bookmarks go across the top of the page?

I have tried a few other igoogle replacements like ighome and netvibes thinking of trying myyahoo which I have't used in ages - when I used to have a PC. No pc's in this house anymore! Safari uses Google, Bing or Yahoo and wonder if anyone has comments or suggestions? The discontinued igoogle did well for me and miss that and looking to make changes - thinking of the "google marketplace" and security. I was using duckduckgo at one time for safe browing at one time.

Any ideas or suggestions of things to try will be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

Don

iMac (27-inch Mid 2010), OS X Mountain Lion, two-2TB OWC Mercury Elite Pro drive

Posted on Dec 3, 2013 8:59 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 20, 2013 8:02 PM

Using Safari with no issues.

1 reply

safari versus google or yahoo

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.