Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Home Sharing shows MBPr Library on PC but MBPr Home Sharing does not show the library on my PC (which has all of my content)

Just purchased a MBPr 15". I was trying to download all of my media files from the iTunes from my PC onto my new MBP. NOW, Home Sharing is enable on both workstations. Home Sharing on the PC is actually seeing the library on my MBP, which only has like 15 songs and 2 videos due to the most recent purchase; they uploaded through iCloud. BUT, when i access Home Sharing from the MBP, it doesnt show me anything. It TRIES to load and it will do this for about a minute, and then it stops and at this point, i still dont see any media. I wonder if this is a normal problem, please help...

MacBook Pro with Retina display, OS X Mavericks (10.9)

Posted on Dec 3, 2013 9:47 AM

There are no replies.

Home Sharing shows MBPr Library on PC but MBPr Home Sharing does not show the library on my PC (which has all of my content)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.