Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Vibrate on call connect

Like on other platforms it would be super beneficial to me if my phone would vibrate upon call connecting to another user.

Looked everywhere on the iphone settings but cannot find it. Does such a thing exist or an app?

new i5s vs next year

Posted on Dec 3, 2013 11:03 AM

8 replies

Dec 4, 2013 10:19 AM in response to chattphotos

I am aware that I can hear something when the call goes through.

the issue is that many a time I am un able to look at the phone when it is dialing someone and only if it vibrates is my cue to put the phone to my ear meaning someone has actually picked up the phone.

Vibrate for me is the cue to put the phone to my ear.

Coming from the phone I earlier used(that had this function) I was wondering if Apple does or is there any app for this?

Dec 4, 2013 10:41 AM in response to Diablo7

I've certainly never heard of this feature in the U.S. at all. No, it's not a feature of the iPhone and there would be no way for a third party app to add such a feature. You can submit feedback to Apple here:

http://www.apple.com/feedback

I'm not sure I understand, though, why you wouldn't just hold the phone to your ear for the less than 90 seconds while it's ringing. Or, use a headset?

Dec 4, 2013 11:30 AM in response to Diablo7

Diablo7 wrote:

If I am talking to another person and have to make an important call I can dial the number and put the phone back down and only put it back up when I feel the vibrate in my hand.

I understand what you were asking for. I just don't understand why dialing a phone, putting it down, then picking it up again is easier than, just holding it for 90 seconds. But, to each their own, I suppose.

Personally, I use a BT headset. It took me a few tries to find one I like but, now, because of how well it plays with Siri, I can do most calling and much of my texting without ever touching the phone.

Best of luck.

Vibrate on call connect

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.