Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

"Just Wireless" Lightning Charger not working

Early today the lightning charger that came with my ipod broke, so I went up to the local Target and bought a new one. It is a Just Wireless USB Cable with a Lightning Charger. The box says that it is certified by Apple to be used on Apple devices. After I had got back to my room, I took it out of the box and tried charging my iPod with it. My iPod is currently dead, but it keeps telling me that it isn't connected to a charger. I have tried several different outlets and my computer and none are working. Anyone else have this problem or know a solution?

iPod touch (5th generation), iOS 7.0.4

Posted on Dec 3, 2013 3:12 PM

1 reply

Apr 28, 2015 12:51 PM in response to Atrogan

😉This has been happening to me too, but there is a small solution that might help if you don't want to buy another charger. The solution is to plug in the charger and then turn off the electronic you are using. Although this charges the electronic it is slow so I would just buy another one that is the Apple Brand.

Atrogan wrote:

Early today the lightning charger that came with my ipod broke, so I went up to the local Target and bought a new one. It is a Just Wireless USB Cable with a Lightning Charger. The box says that it is certified by Apple to be used on Apple devices. After I had got back to my room, I took it out of the box and tried charging my iPod with it. My iPod is currently dead, but it keeps telling me that it isn't connected to a charger. I have tried several different outlets and my computer and none are working. Anyone else have this problem or know a solution?

"Just Wireless" Lightning Charger not working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.