Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iTunes payment

Hello,

I recently changed my Apple ID. Everything seems to be working fine but I am unable to make any purchases until I come up with a "payment plan". I already have $11.01 in my account so is there any way that the Apple team could investigate my account and exempt the payment plan?

iPod touch (4th generation), iOS 6.1, only pics, and apps were restored.

Posted on Dec 3, 2013 3:40 PM

3 replies

Dec 3, 2013 7:02 PM in response to lllaass

Well my iMessage was logged out, so I made a new password because it kept telling me the password was wrong and so on and so forth but when I went into iTunes after a while and wanted to purchase a song it brought me to a payment plan which made me wonder if changing the password would have been treated as a brand new one having a $0 balance rather than the $11.01 (that I currently have)... Is there a way to fix that?

Dec 4, 2013 5:49 AM in response to soph_gem14

First check your balance

How to Check an iTunes / App Store Account Balance Quickly from iOS & Mac OS XFirst log into your account Next look into your account on a computer (iTunes>Store>View Account) and go to Purchase History and look for purchases that may have deplete the account.

Last, contact iTunes i still unresolved problem.

Apple - Support - iTunes - Contact Us

iTunes payment

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.