Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have a problem with my Mac Book Air - imovie, I have currently spent 'hours' on the phone to them trying to resolve it, now I am asking for a refund but they are refusing and insisting I spend more time on the phone 'resolving'...how can I get a refund

Hi

bought my mac book air a few months ago, there is a software issue, in that the imovie camera doesn't work, apparently the plug is is missing. I have currently spent 'hours' in phone conversations with them trying to get this resolved. Now Im over it and just want a refund. THey are refusing to give me a refund and 'insisting' that they can resolve it, despite me saying I no longer want to spend 'hours' trying to resolve it.

how can I get a refund...

Thanks

MacBook Air, OS X Server, Helen Lingard

Posted on Dec 3, 2013 8:00 PM

1 reply

I have a problem with my Mac Book Air - imovie, I have currently spent 'hours' on the phone to them trying to resolve it, now I am asking for a refund but they are refusing and insisting I spend more time on the phone 'resolving'...how can I get a refund

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.