Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do you reduce the number of pages designated for a Photo Book? I have iPhoto 11 and OS X Lion.

I have been putting together a photo book. The program is not as intuitive as I had hoped and I have spent hours trying to fit my photos into the spaces they provide, but I am sticking to it. My problem is that I have been told by the program I have 54 pages but I don't need that many pages to get the pictures I want included. How do I delete some of the pages? Thank you for any hlep.

SCSilverfox

Posted on Dec 3, 2013 7:16 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 3, 2013 8:31 PM

In the all pages view select a page and use the remove page command

LN

3 replies

Dec 4, 2013 3:37 AM in response to LarryHN

Thank you LarryHN. So easy--- Just impossible when you don't know what buttons to push.

May I ask another question? Is it possible to add pictures to the cache of pictures to be added to the photo book without deleting the book and starting over? I have an album of pictures that I put together (60 years of pictures) and I am using that album as the selection of pictures to put in the book. I am having so much trouble fitting in the pictures I have selected in the spaces and sizes that pop up as available to me and there are so many more pictures I have that I now wish I had added to my album choices. I tried adding pictures to the source album but they don't seem to show up when I select pictures for the book.

How do you reduce the number of pages designated for a Photo Book? I have iPhoto 11 and OS X Lion.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.