Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Is there a way I can just pay apple to reset my restrictions password?

I have forgotten my restrictions password for my my iPad air. I tried restoring it but It is save to icloud and won't let me reset/change it. Is it possible that I can just pay apple to fix it? I also have the same Apple ID on my 5s and restrictions is not on so there not a problem there and my ipad two and thee have restrictions turned off to. I must of made it only on my ipad air and I don't know how I can forget it... All my password are the same for my ios devices... PLEASE HELP LOL. !!!

Thank you, Apple_fanboy123

iPad, iOS 7.0.4, Ipad air white

Posted on Dec 3, 2013 7:22 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 3, 2013 7:23 PM

No.

You will have to restore your iPad and not reload your backup, in other words, start fresh as if it was a brand new iPad. The only exception is if you have an older backup from before the password was set.

11 replies

Dec 3, 2013 7:28 PM in response to stevejobsfan0123

UGH!!! Thats ridiculous, I love apple but jeez... I had enough of restoring. That will take like over an hour!!! I have this to do! I can't wait over a hour to reset my ipad and that wait even longer to re sync!!! FML!!! Thanks any was. I'm just not going to worry about it... I have my location services on any ways so I'm good. Not like I'm selling it or anything but thanks again!

Is there a way I can just pay apple to reset my restrictions password?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.