Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

an error occurred uploading my iPhoto Book order. It puts the book together and starts to send but at the very last moment comes up with an error message. but checking the book in iPhoto there are no problems to be found.

an error occurred uploading my iPhoto Book order. It puts the book together and starts to send but at the very last moment comes up with an error message. but checking the book in iPhoto there are no problems to be found.

OS X Mavericks (10.9)

Posted on Dec 3, 2013 11:04 PM

6 replies

Dec 4, 2013 10:23 AM in response to kjCeeBee

This user talked to Apple Support personnel and confirms what Larry is suggesting:

Just got off the phone with apple support. If the photo book completes the assembly process but fails during the upload process the problem is in their overloaded servers.They just started a free shipping promotion for the holidays which has increased the traffic dramatically. I bought a calendar a week ago and it went right through. I'm going to try again during less peak times.

User uploaded file Happy Holidays

Dec 12, 2013 5:47 PM in response to kjCeeBee

Hi Everyone,

Woo Hoo!!!! I didn't think the problem with book upload was Christmas rush - as I have been trying at all times of the day & night for 2.5 months - & trying heaps of things which I mentioned but apparently did not post. I took the advice which was posted on the forum & used 4G network - but I haven't been able to do so until today because I had to travel to an area which provided this service. I'm thrilled!!! It worked & I got 2 books away (very quickly also) & know that as I get others finished, I can arrange to travel back here. Thanks for the great advice!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.