Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hi guys, I have a question about Apple is that which industry and sector does Apple belong to? I have read some news on the Internet but I haven't found out which industry and sector that Apple really participant in. So could you me to answer this please?

Hi guys, I do need your help to answer this question please. I wonder that which industry and sector does Apple belong to? I have read some news on the Internet but there haven't provided with specific source. So could you help me to answer this question please? Thank you very much <3

MainStage, iOS 7.0.4, industry and sector Apple belongs

Posted on Dec 4, 2013 4:59 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 4, 2013 5:24 AM

Welcome to the Support Communities. Apple Inc. (AAPL) is listed on the NASDAQ exchange where it is categorized as follows:

Industry: Technology

Subsector: Computer Manufacturing

(Source)

More info from Apple can be found here:

http://investor.apple.com

User uploaded file

4 replies

Hi guys, I have a question about Apple is that which industry and sector does Apple belong to? I have read some news on the Internet but I haven't found out which industry and sector that Apple really participant in. So could you me to answer this please?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.