Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Export Videos From iPhoto

Trying to export videos from iPhoto to send to my friend. MacBook Pro OSX Version 10.9 iPhoto 11 Version 9.5 (902.7)

I selected my videos in iPhoto then did as suggested - Export as original. Then press Export and it brings me to Export Downloads page. I don't see it in downloads. Tried checking All my files but that come up blank. Where did they go? I want to move them to the desktop so I can email them to a friend if possible.

Bummer that I can't burn a CD, hunh? Is there another way to send my friend these videos?

MacBook Pro, Mac OS X (10.7.2)

Posted on Dec 4, 2013 6:20 AM

3 replies

Dec 4, 2013 4:16 PM in response to Old Toad

Yes, I'd done what you described above. What I found after several tries is that the files had not actually downloaded. It took three tries. Then I found them in my downloads. I don't know why it didn't work the first few times.

Files are too big to send by email even with dropbox. Since I can't burn a CD can I save the video files to a thumb drive? or a memory disk? How do I get these darn videos to my friend?

Export Videos From iPhoto

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.