Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hello there. Im trying to buy a song and there are security Qs which i forgot the answer for and cant fix the problem using my iphone 5s. What shall i do?

I changed my iphone recently. I dont know if this is a reson dor the problem. Any way i bought itunes card and im trying to buy song but the asjed me to answer Security Qs that i forgot the answer for them. Tryed to fix the problem and sign in from my iphone i cant type in the spaces there!? I need help

iPhone 5s, iOS 7.0.4

Posted on Dec 4, 2013 9:04 AM

1 reply

Dec 6, 2013 1:42 PM in response to Hanoufaaa

Hello Hanoufaaa,

It sounds like you would like to reset your security questions so you can use your Apple ID with the iTunes store. This article will help you get that accomplished named:

Rescue email address and how to reset Apple ID security questions

http://support.apple.com/kb/ht5312

1. Navigate to My Apple ID using your web browser.
  2. Click "Manage your account"
  3. When prompted, sign in using your Apple ID and password.
  4. Click Password & Security
  5. You'll be asked to answer 2 of your 3 security questions before you can make any modifications. If you are unable to remember your answers, you can choose to send an email to your rescue email to reset your security questions.
    Note: The option to send an email to reset your security questions and answers will not be available if a rescue email address is not provided. You will need to contact iTunes Store support in order to do so.

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.

All the very best,

Sterling

Hello there. Im trying to buy a song and there are security Qs which i forgot the answer for and cant fix the problem using my iphone 5s. What shall i do?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.