Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Proxy Password Issues

Hey there,

So I'm using the latest Apple software, accessing the internet through my school internet (NSW, Australia). To access the school internet I have to have Web Proxy (HTTP) and Secure Web Proxy (HTTPS) with my school username and password entered with other such information you need for proxies.

Whenever I use the internet. the Proxy Authentication box opens, normal yeah, except it pops up constantly.

User uploaded file

I've already had to re-enter all my details 19 times just writing this post (I counted). And there doesn't seem to be an option to remember my details so I have to keep on re-typing every single time, incredably frustrating when trying to be productive.

If anyone has any sort of suggestion to help at all, whether it be to remember the details so I don't have to type them so much, or stop this from happening, anything, it would be so much appreciated.

Many thanks,

Nyx.

MacBook Air, OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.2), AirPort

Posted on Dec 4, 2013 2:25 PM

15 replies

Proxy Password Issues

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.