Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Is it still possible to delete the icons at the bottom of phone that are hidden

I believe the icon apps are useing up battery life...

before the upgrade you could delete them by holding down the button and they would appear at bottom of phone.

it was a suggestion to delete ones you don;t use to say battery power.

now it looks like all my apps are down there and i can't delete them from that area.

hope this question is clear

iMac (21.5-inch Mid 2011), iOS 5.1

Posted on Dec 4, 2013 8:22 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 4, 2013 8:25 PM

They're in your dock and down there ready to use. This isn't like the multi tasking feature you're thinking with iOS 6

In iOS 7 you need to actually go through and double click your home button and slide up the apps to 'force quit' them

check this link out for visual.

http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4211

Cheers

5 replies

Dec 5, 2013 8:39 AM in response to wavymitch

All good thanks ever so much, battery is losing power at a slower rate since we force quit the programs.

maps before i force quit it was still on it seemed..not sure but i could not stop it from a previous querry.

lol....

eventually this technology will be part of our Jungian Collective Unconscious and we will find our way around it all quite naturaly...May the force be with you Padwan.

Is it still possible to delete the icons at the bottom of phone that are hidden

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.