Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

"Outgoing messages log in iPhone 5S".. is it possible..?

My Carrier in India has charged me for International Text Messages sent from my iPhone. They have even provided the dates and numbers. However, I am 100% sure I haven't sent any and also checked the messages App for the same.

Now, is there any way I can prove this by some log or records of all text messages that I have sent/received..?

Thanks in advance for your help,

iPhone 5s, iOS 7.0.2

Posted on Dec 5, 2013 1:48 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 5, 2013 1:52 AM

When you activate iMessage it sends a hidden text to an Apple server in the UK. maybe that is what has happened. Have you activated iMessage or FaceTime recently?

7 replies

Dec 5, 2013 1:56 AM in response to Ocean20

As a matter of fact I did.. Bought the new 5S with the carrier and activated both on the same day.. The numbers that the message were sent to were two different numbers. Both were from UK. But total no of messages sent were 5..

But I have been using an iPhone since the last 6 years. This is the 1st time that something like this has happened.

Here are the 2 nos.. 447537410200 and 447537410250..

"Outgoing messages log in iPhone 5S".. is it possible..?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.