Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Final cut share error 1097(error -1)

My final cut pro project won't export at all. It says that an error is occurring in frame 1097(error-1) I have researched for answers to help but can't find any. What should I do to fix this? I have to present the project tonight and am desperate for answers.

Final Cut Pro X

Posted on Dec 5, 2013 6:41 AM

4 replies

Dec 5, 2013 10:40 AM in response to choobly

Try the followinhg.

In Preferences turn off Background Rendering.

In Preferences change Time Display to Frames. Go to that frame number and replay the clip at that location with something else.

With the Range Tool, Select a short section that overlaps the replaced clip. Without rendering export as a Master File. If that works, tidy up the Timeline and export.

If it didn't work…

In the project library select the project and from the File menu, choose Delete Project Render Files>All Render Files; then go into the Event Library and with your referenced event (s) selected, delete Event Render Files>All Render Files. Close FCP and empty Trash. Reopen and do the test export described above.

Good luck.

Russ

Final cut share error 1097(error -1)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.