Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can't sync podcasts from iPod to iTunes

Because of the fact I have no stable internet connection I download all podacsts from Podcasts app on iTunes whenever I am online and later I sync them with iTunes.

Thing is - they don't do it anymore.

Lately I lost about 100 episodes of podcasts because of some strange reason iTunes deleted them - completely random episodes of various podcasts.

Today I subscribed to new podcast via iPod and downloaded all 15 episodes. I listened to one of them and then plugged and synced iPod with iTunes. Except iPod strangely deleted some of episodes in app (I have 12 now). None of them is on iTunes and somehow I can't sync them.

Today I downloaded some of older episodes of some podcasts and iPod also ignored them, didn't sync them and they were deleted from iPod.

I ask for help because this way I cannot really get on with listening to podcasts this way... Nevermind that pressing this tiny cloud button just so it wouldn't start playing on app is awful.

I checked and I can't even download some of episodes on iTunes from iTunes Store even tho they work just fine when downloaded via iPod

I have latest updates all where they should be, iPod is latest touch with iOS 7.0.4 and iTunes 11.1.3.8

iPod touch, iOS 7.0.3

Posted on Dec 5, 2013 8:19 AM

There are no replies.

Can't sync podcasts from iPod to iTunes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.