Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple TV Cannot play netflix "error occurred loading content try later"

this is all I get on my screen when I try and play anything from netflix any ideas on what's wrong?? everything up to date

Apple TV

Posted on Dec 5, 2013 9:55 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 5, 2013 5:52 PM

I was having the same problem for the last couple days. A new update just came out that fixed the problem for me.

11 replies

Dec 6, 2013 1:27 PM in response to andyni1

I have two apple TVs on different network providers and I was seeing this problem on both until the update came out last night. It was driving me nuts. Bummer that the update didn't help you. I was looking at other solutions to this issue when the update appeared. The other common solution that has helped some others who had this problem is to go to settings->general->restart.

Feb 13, 2014 1:15 PM in response to law18

Yes, I always check for updates first. It's just weird that it worked one day and not the next. All the other channels work so it has to be a netflix/apple thing, as netflix also works on all my other devices. So last night I just airstreamed from my ipad. But it kind of defeats the purpose..and I can't use the ipad while watching tv!

Apple TV Cannot play netflix "error occurred loading content try later"

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.