Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iOS Safari: how to download "Safari safe browsing data" if I backup my iOS device to iCloud?

I couldn't find an iOS Safari community so I post my question here instead.

Usually if we sync our iOS device to iTunes, back-up, transfer of new purchases and downloading 'Safari safe browsing data' automatically occurs.

But if I choose to back-up my iOS device to iCloud, will 'Safari safe browsing data' automatically download into my iOS device?

iPhone-OTHER

Posted on Dec 5, 2013 2:29 PM

4 replies

Dec 9, 2013 2:33 PM in response to Carolyn Samit

Actually from what I understand from using iCloud is that it not only sync bookmarks, but files too. We also have an option to back-up our iOS device to iCloud instead of iTunes.

My question is: if I choose to back-up my iOS device to iCloud, will 'Safari Safe Browsing Data' be downloaded to my iOS device during the back-up process, or do I have the option to initiate its downloading?

Advice from Apple staff working on iOS Safari is appreciated. Thanks.

iOS Safari: how to download "Safari safe browsing data" if I backup my iOS device to iCloud?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.