Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

ipod touch 3 gen.

I having trobule changing my email address in Icloud. I was able to change my email by not in I cloud. I accidentally deleted all my contracts. I don't remember my password in Icloud either. Can I retrieve my contact and how do I change my ID and password for Icloud.

Thx

iPod touch, Windows 7, 3rd generation IPOD

Posted on Dec 5, 2013 2:24 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 5, 2013 2:34 PM

You change it the same way you change your Apple ID password

\

How do I change or recover a forgotten Apple ID Password?

If you've forgotten your Apple ID Password or want to change it, go to My Apple ID and follow the instructions. SeeChanging your Apple ID password if you'd like more information.

7 replies

Dec 5, 2013 2:42 PM in response to redhead7

Just what did you do to the account? Did you actually create a new account?

Did y do this:

I no longer have an email address that was also my Apple ID. Can I still use the email address as my Apple ID?

Apple recommends you change your Apple ID to your current, working email address. This will not create another Apple ID, it will only change it to your working email address. See Changing the name you use for your Apple ID if you'd like more information.

ipod touch 3 gen.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.