Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I want to make a new apple id, but i also want to transfer everything from my current apple id onto the new one. Is there any way to do that?

So i am sharing my apple id (account) with both my mom and my sister. i now want my own apple id just for myself, but i want to transfer all my music,photos,and apps over to the new account. Is there a way?

iPhone 4S, iOS 7.0.4

Posted on Dec 5, 2013 4:28 PM

2 replies

Dec 5, 2013 6:32 PM in response to Aurum23

Aurum23 wrote:

So i am sharing my apple id (account) with both my mom and my sister. i now want my own apple id just for myself, but i want to transfer all my music,photos,and apps over to the new account. Is there a way?

For the music and photos, just copy them into your own new library. They will be usable even though they are tied to the old account. (The exception will any DRM-infected songs that you purchased from the iTunes Store before mid-2009.)

For the apps, decide which ones you still like, and get new copies in your new account.

I want to make a new apple id, but i also want to transfer everything from my current apple id onto the new one. Is there any way to do that?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.