Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Inserted memory card to upload photos to iPhoto and received this message "no images on memory card meet download conditions".

I've been using my memory card from my Canon camera to upload photos to iPhoto. No problem. I attempted to use my daughter's memory card from her Canon camera (different model) and I get a pop up window stating "No images on memory card meet the download conditions." Can anyone tell me why or what I can do so I can save these photos to my iPhoto?

MacBook Pro, iOS 6.1.3

Posted on Dec 5, 2013 7:28 PM

4 replies

Dec 5, 2013 7:55 PM in response to luckyduck7

it would most certainly help if you provided some information - like what version of iPhoto and of the OS you have? what two cameras are involved? Has this ever worked on your Mac? doe she have a Mac it works on?

given the extremely limited informationyou provided the best guess is incorrect settings (as far as Mac iPhoto is concerrened) on her Canon Camera

LN

Inserted memory card to upload photos to iPhoto and received this message "no images on memory card meet download conditions".

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.