Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Missing originals from ibook

I have an external hard drive that belongs to a good friend with backups of photos a friend took from several years ago. Among the backups is an iphoto book she created for me. I want to take those images and copy them to my own desktop or a CD/flashdrive so I can print enlargements, but they aren't in the iphoto library at the appropriate date they were taken. Is there a way to retrieve them via the ibook itself or are they somehow in the library but hidden?

iPhoto '11, OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.5)

Posted on Dec 6, 2013 5:48 AM

3 replies

Dec 6, 2013 7:26 AM in response to Kim Cobb

Thanks LarryHN, but my problem is, those photos didn't originate in my own photo library and they don't appear on the hard drive photo library either -- only as part of the album created as an ibook. Is there some way for me to select the photos from the book individually and move them? Is that what you're recommending? Sorry to be so dumb -- and thanks again.

Missing originals from ibook

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.