Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I am changing the itunes account on my iphone. Am i correct in assuming that I will not lose any apps or songs when I switch to the new account?

I am changing the itunes account on my iphone. Am i correct in assuming that I will not lose any apps or songs when I switch to the new account?

Posted on Dec 6, 2013 10:57 AM

1 reply

Dec 8, 2013 8:31 AM in response to coach1019

Hi coach1019,

Welcome to the Support Communities!

The article below may be able to help you with this.

Click on the link to see more details and screenshots.

Using your Apple ID for Apple services

I have purchased music, apps, or books with multiple Apple IDs. How can I get all of this content onto my iOS device?
First, you need to copy all of your purchased content so it is on the same Mac or PC with iTunes. This computer should be the one you sync your device with. For more information on how to move your content, see these articles:
Next, authorize your computer to play content with each Apple ID in iTunes. Once your computer is authorized for all your content, it can be synced to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
Cheers,

- Judy

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.