Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I lost my phone and am unsure if I have icloud already set up on it to find it. I do have an account is there a way I can track it through its number?

please help

iPhone 4S, iOS 7.0.1

Posted on Dec 6, 2013 12:15 PM

1 reply

Dec 6, 2013 12:22 PM in response to Rsprague

You can only track it if you enabled Find My iPhone on it before it was lost. You can check by going to icloud.com from your computer, signing into your account, then clicking on Find My iPhone.

Without Find My iPhone, about all you can do is try calling your number to see if you can hear it, or if someone answers; or physically look for it.

I lost my phone and am unsure if I have icloud already set up on it to find it. I do have an account is there a way I can track it through its number?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.