Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Assembly of iPhoto book fails

Hello, I am currently unable to submit a iPhoto book to Apple to have it printed. It currently fails on the 4th page of the photo book.

I have tried:

• All four of the Photo Library First Aid (starting with the 4, then 3, then 2, then 1 options) - None worked
  • I tried to edit the photos by cropping them. Here I noticed a problem, the edit images is simply black. I cannot see any photos.
  • I tried starting in safe mode and assembling the iPhoto book, this did not work.
  • I AM able to create a Preview of the book, it assembles fine and creates a PDF which looks good.
  • I cannot edit any photos in iPhoto, nor the ones that in the book.
  • Now when I try to assembly the book with preview it is not working at all. When trying it brings it two Assembling windows, I can 'cancel' one but not the other.
  • I tried to creat a test book, and now the assembly is failing same as above. https://discussions.apple.com/thread/5617663?answerId=23988762022#23988762022

Please help me!

Thanks,

EasyGoingE

MacBook Pro with Retina display, OS X Mavericks (10.9), iPhoto 9.4.3

Posted on Dec 6, 2013 4:30 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 6, 2013 6:48 PM

If your profile is correct and you have iPhoto '11 version 9.4.3 the first thing to do is bakcup your iPhoto library and then upgrade to version 9.5

LN

2 replies

Assembly of iPhoto book fails

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.