10918 Views 3 Replies Latest reply: Dec 7, 2013 7:06 AM by Alfred DeRose
Though your question asks about PC, your profile doesn;t say what computer OS you are using, but I can tell you how to do it on Mac. The process might be similar on Windows.
- Pair your iPad to your Mac using these instructions.
- Share your Internet connection on your Mac.
- Choose Apple menu > System Preferences and click Sharing.
- Select Internet Sharing.
- Choose the Internet connection you want to share from the “Share your connection from” pop-up menu. For example, if you’re connected to the Internet over Ethernet, choose Ethernet.
- Select Bluetooth for how you want to share your Internet connection in the “To computers using” list.