Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Old music purchases have gone from my account?

I recently lost my entire music library from my media system (which I use for iTunes as well as other thing), So I reinstalled the enitre system, installed iTunes, authorised my computer, logged in, everything worked perfectly. I then go to download my music purchases. Only recent purchses apear.

I then checked using noth my iPad and my iPhone, the same. Only a few recent purchases apear?

Looking at apps, all of the old purches are there, it just seems to be most of my music collect that I can no longer download.

Having spent rather a lot of money on iTunes amassing a considerable collection I am deeply concerned as to where the huge amount of old purchases have gone?

Posted on Dec 7, 2013 8:22 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 9, 2013 12:19 PM

Hi there Miskyee,

You may find the information in the article below helpful.

Downloading past purchases from the iTunes Store, App Store, and iBooks Store

http://support.apple.com/kb/ht2519

-Griff W.

2 replies

Old music purchases have gone from my account?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.