Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I made a 3 minute movie with my iphone 4s. when I attempt to share it by message or email, a message says the movie is too long and that I must make clips. Is there any way to get around this and send the whole video? I think everything is in the cloud

I made a 3-minute movie with my iphone 4S. When I attempt to share it via email or message I get a message that says it is too long, that I should try to make a clip. Of course I had rather send the whole thing. What are the possibilities? I think my music and likely my videos and pictures are in the cloud.

iPhone 4S, iOS 7

Posted on Dec 7, 2013 9:21 AM

There are no replies.

I made a 3 minute movie with my iphone 4s. when I attempt to share it by message or email, a message says the movie is too long and that I must make clips. Is there any way to get around this and send the whole video? I think everything is in the cloud

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.