Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

dear sir / madam,

Dear Sir / Madam,

Hi, I am prashanth, I am using I-phone 4 since many years.

I was very comfortable with the phone all these days.

Now, after updating to IOS-7 my phone is giving to much of problem.

My major problem is mentioned below:

1.If I scroll it hangs. eg:with contacts, with I-tunes, with mails scrolling up & down, wit games downloading.

2.If I swith on the wi-fi the battery drains very fast.

3.while receiving call, when I swipe it does not work. (This happens every alternate day) Then I have switch it off then again swith on.

4.After switching on the mobile phone. if I want to make calls, the contacts shows very late.

5. After up dating to IOS-7. If I want to skype, my voice is disabled. If I self test my voice it is disabled again.

6. My speaker sonds very less.

My final words please give back us the old version. where I was very happy with the phone all these years but now I am not the reason is above.

I dont want to update my I-Phone please. Because, I am happy with my old phone.

I guess you people want us to change the phone to make money, So, you are creating a problem in the phone.

But, I am sorry to say that.

Thanking you.

Please treat this mail as urgent & kindly release us the old version of IOS-6 to only i-phone 4 users.

Thank you once again.

Regards,

Prashanth

<Personal Information Edited By Host>

iPhone 4, Windows 7

Posted on Dec 7, 2013 9:11 AM

2 replies

dear sir / madam,

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.