Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Automatic downloads for iTunes on mac

I am having trouble with the automatic downloads on my Mac's iTunes. Recently I have purchased 2 songs on my iPhone and successfully downloaded them on my iPhone, however today when I went to my laptop to listen to them there, they were not there. Additionally, they are not available via the check for available downloads option. I have the automatic download option turned on for both my iPhone and Mac, and have never had an issue before. The iTunes store does acknowledge that I've purchased them but, again, will not allow me to download them. I also just recently updated to OS Mavericks as well, but I wouldn't think that, that update would have thrown it off, or be causing any issues. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

MacBook Pro, OS X Mavericks (10.9), iPhone is an iPhone 5 running iOS 7

Posted on Dec 7, 2013 1:28 PM

3 replies

Dec 9, 2013 1:47 AM in response to lccurtis

Hi there,

Just want to say I'm having exactly the same problem, except with songs purchased on the Ipad not showing on my macbook air.

Recently installed mavericks, automatic downloads is on, check for available downloads says all songs have already been downloaded, and yet the songs haven't been downloaded. The Itunes store also acknowledges they've been purchased, but offers no way to download them.

Automatic downloads for iTunes on mac

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.