Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I am unable to delete whole texts from left-swipe. i click delete and they dissappear. But then i can't send or recieve texts. i reboot phone and deleted message reappear. i've synced, backup, everything. Help!

I am unable to delete whole texts from left-swipe. i click delete and they dissappear. But then i can't send or recieve texts. i reboot phone and deleted message reappear, but i am able to continue send/recieving texts.. i've synced, backup, everything. Help! I am doing this beacuse in my space on my phone my doucments and data are taking up 9GB of space, and i don't know why other than in my phone it says messages are taking up 8GB or so. I am running ios 7.0. I have synced my phone with itunes, backed up, reboots after deleting the texts, they never vanish, i have even restored from itunes and restored from a backup that didn't include the texts after i deleted them.

iPhone 4S, iOS 7

Posted on Dec 7, 2013 4:24 PM

There are no replies.

I am unable to delete whole texts from left-swipe. i click delete and they dissappear. But then i can't send or recieve texts. i reboot phone and deleted message reappear. i've synced, backup, everything. Help!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.