Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Pressing key twice

Hey there,

I have recently been having a slight problem with my keyboard on my MBA 2013 11", running OS X 10.9 (mavericks).

Basically what's happening is, in certain programs I am having to press certain keys twice. For example:

In AppleScript Editor, after clicking at a certain location in my script, The first time I press enter after doing that it doesn't do anything. The after that I just press it once and it goes down a line.

Another example (the only other that I have):

When I'm playing one of my favourite games (red crucible 2) and I press the tab key to see where I'm ranked in the game, the first time after I've clicked (like with AppleScript Editor) it doesn't do anything, but the second time it works.

So far I have tried looking it up on the internet, restarting my computer, and restarting AppleScript Editor + Red Crucible. None of these have worked! (as you may have guessed 😉)

If anyone can help with this, thank you in advance!

Cheers,

Fjpackard.

MacBook Air, OS X Mavericks (10.9)

Posted on Dec 7, 2013 5:52 PM

There are no replies.

Pressing key twice

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.