Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I revert my audio clips that I have edited in Soundtrack Pro back to the original audio?

I edited a project in FCP6 and sent numerous audio clips to Soundtrack Pro where I sampled and removed some AC and fridge compressor

hum from some interview footage. I'm sending the project out for professional sound mixing and they advised me to restore the original

audio to prevent the creation of artifacts when they process the sound in a different program.

Is there some way to "revert" all my clips that I edited in Soundtrack Pro back to the original audio without going back to

my original interview footage and cutting in clip by clip? (Next time I'll save my original audio on a duplicate timeline -- live and learn!)

Thanks in advance for any helpful ideas!

Posted on Dec 7, 2013 7:17 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 8, 2013 8:17 AM

What happens if duplicate the sequence, then choose one of them to use "match frame" to get back to the original clips?

x

2 replies

How can I revert my audio clips that I have edited in Soundtrack Pro back to the original audio?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.