Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

QuickTime Player 7 stopped responding; Console report

I've been using Mavericks for about 2 months now and it hasn't been the smoothest transition to a new OS. I've been watching my console reports and trouble shooting via these message boards. Recently, my QT7 Player Pro froze up while trying to save a movie I just edited. The horizontal blue progress bar which let's user know how far in the process the program is never started with the blue sliver starting on the left side of the bar.

The blue progress bar had blue diagnoal stripes on it, almost like a barber's pole....it never turned totally white with the blue indicator.

I let QT try for a while to start saving the edited file, but nothing happened. I had to force quit.

Below find the Console message related to this event:

12/5/13 10:17:38.995 AM QuickTime Player 7[809]: objc[809]: Class TSSandboxPrefs is implemented in both /Library/Frameworks/TSLicense.framework/Versions/A/TSLicense and /Library/QuickTime/Flip4Mac WMV Import.component/Contents/MacOS/Flip4Mac WMV Import. One of the two will be used. Which one is undefined.

12/5/13 10:17:39.433 AM QuickTime Player 7[809]: objc[809]: Class TSSandboxPrefs is implemented in both /Library/Frameworks/TSLicense.framework/Versions/A/TSLicense and /Library/QuickTime/Flip4Mac WMV Advanced.component/Contents/MacOS/Flip4Mac WMV Advanced. One of the two will be used. Which one is undefined.

I'm not sure what this means....especially the last sentence 'Which one is undefined." Is that a question? A comment? Odd.

Any input would be greatly appreciated. I know there are many more people on here with problems than there are problem solvers--so a big THANK YOU to some of us who are totally lost when it comes to this stuff.

C

iMac (24-inch Early 2009), OS X Mavericks (10.9), 2 Tb recently installed hard drive

Posted on Dec 7, 2013 9:40 PM

There are no replies.

QuickTime Player 7 stopped responding; Console report

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.