Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

What do I do if most of my photos and videos aren't downloading on my new iTouch?

Hi everybody! I just bought an iTouch 5th Gen. 32GB 7.0.4., upgrading from a nearly 3 year old iTouch 4th Gen. 8GB, 6.1.5, while I was downloading everything I noticed that some of the photos weren't being downloaded. It would be "skipping" some of my pictures(for ex: it showed "Tuesday's pictures" and "Thursday's pictures", but it was skipping/not showing "Wednesday's pictures"). My previous iTouch nearly had 1,500 picture and 9 videos, all backed up to iCloud. But the new iTouch only has 1,300 photos and 7 videos. When I look at the new iTouch's photos, it only shows 1,300 of the 1,500 photos and 7 of the 9 videos and it says "Downloading" but it isn't showing anymore of the pictures. I do have a good/working Internet/Wi-Fi connection and from what I see the iTouch is working properly. I was wondering if I should "restart" the back-up/restoration? What can/should I do?

iPod touch, iOS 7.0.4, iPod touch 5th Gen. 32GB 7.0.4

Posted on Dec 8, 2013 3:13 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 8, 2013 3:37 AM

I woiuld try restoring from backup again.

5 replies

What do I do if most of my photos and videos aren't downloading on my new iTouch?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.