Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iphone 5 camera went black and flashlight off also, anyone deal with the same problems?

Another stupid thing, there are so many apple authorized reseller here who offer applecare but again applecare doesn't work in my country. Apple hasn't put my country on the applecare service list. Not even my provider can help repairing my iphone 5 camera. So what's my guarantee thing for? really?

Since i got my iphone 5 for two months, the camera started indicate some problems. It starts with blinking screen, it turn pink and flickering then freeze. It was still on iOS 7, so i thought by updating will help solving the bugs problem. I have restore it too, nothing really works. Now my camera just a total pitchblack screen that i cant operate anymore and even my flashlight stop functioned too now...

iPhone 5, iOS 7.0.3, Camera not working since iOS 7

Posted on Dec 8, 2013 4:20 AM

There are no replies.

My iphone 5 camera went black and flashlight off also, anyone deal with the same problems?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.