Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPod , appstore, want to download free game- need CC info.

Please, can you help me with appstore? Once i bought paid game/app with a VISA credit card. Now when i want to download a free app, it says that, i have to update my billing informations. Even if i enter correct CC info, i can't download it. Please Help me. BTW. i have no money on CC at this time. Thanks

iPod touch, iOS 7.0.3

Posted on Dec 8, 2013 6:03 AM

1 reply

Dec 8, 2013 6:30 AM in response to Malkus1

Two choices:

- Enter a valid payment method like CC or redeem an iTunes gift card into the account.

- Create a NEW account using these instructions. Make sure you follow the instructions. Many do not and if you do not you will not get the None option. You must use an email address that you have not used with Apple before.

Creating an iTunes Store, App Store, iBookstore, and Mac App Store account without a credit card

Note:

- Apps are locked to the account that purchased them.

- To update apps you have to sign into the account that purchased the apps. If you have apps that need updating purchased from more than one account you have to update them one at a time until the remaining apps were purchased from one account.

iPod , appstore, want to download free game- need CC info.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.