Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

secure@apple.ssl.co.uk - Your Apple ID has been suspended [#901508]

Dear support,

Just to let you know I got an email as per below, and I believe you may wish to take some action:

Sender: secure [@] apple.ssl.co.uk

1st Link in the text "Click here to complete validation" -> http :// hykmakine. com/ wp-server. ***

2nd Link in the text "FAQ" -> http : //www.apple. com/uk/support/ appleid/

date/time (CET): Thu 11/28/13 1:23 AM

email as per below:

Dear Customer,

We need to ask you to complete a short and brief step to securing and validating your account information.

Click here to complete validation

Failure to complete our validation process will result in a suspension of your Apple ID.

We take every step needed to automatically validate our users, unfortunately in your case we were unable to. The process only takes a couple of minutes and will make sure there is no interruption to your account.

Wondering why you got this email?

This email was sent automatically during routine security checks. We are not completely satisfied with your account information and require you to update your account to continue using our services uninterrupted.

For more information, see our F A Q.

Thanks,
Apple Customer Service

Copyright © 2013 Apple Inc. Apple Inc., Infinite Loop, Cupertino, CA 95014 Company Registration number: 15719. VAT number: IE6554690W.

<Links Edited by Host>

Posted on Dec 8, 2013 6:54 AM

25 replies

Jun 12, 2017 3:21 AM in response to H3lio

Hi, there.

I do beleave it will be interesting for you.

1 Url : http://idservices-apple.com/

2 Url : http://www.apple.com/uk/support/appleid/

Email body :

We recently failed to validate your payment information, therefore we need to ask you to complete a short verification process in order to verify your account.

> Click here to validate your account information

Failure to complete our validation process could have an impact on your Apple ID status.

Wondering why you got this email?

This email was sent automatically during routine checks. We are not completely satisfied with your account information and require you to update your account to continue using our services uninterrupted.

For more information, see our FAQ.

We Apologize for any inconvenience caused

Apple Customer Service

Some email Header:

Delivered-To: xxxxx@xx.xx

Received: from srv2.anyservers.com

by srv2.anyservers.com (Dovecot) with LMTP id 3SWpCOhVPlktMAkAcPiKlQ

for <xxxxx@xx.xx>; Mon, 12 Jun 2017 10:50:48 +0200

Return-path: <secure@apple.ssl.com>

Envelope-to: xxxx@xx.xx

Delivery-date: Mon, 12 Jun 2017 10:50:48 +0200

Received: from [5.230.195.15] (port=49826 helo=end.web3.com)

by srv2.anyservers.com with esmtps (TLSv1.2:ECDHE-RSA-AES256-GCM-SHA384:256)

(Exim 4.89)

(envelope-from <secure@apple.ssl.com>)

id 1dKL3g-002Xow-L7

Received: from [166.78.27.112] (port=56194 helo=User)

by end.web3.com with esmtpa (Exim 4.89)

(envelope-from <secure@apple.ssl.com>)

id 1dKL3a-0006Ny-Rd; Mon, 12 Jun 2017 01:50:43 -0700

Subject: Your Apple ID has been suspended [#289632]

Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2017 08:50:42 -0000

MIME-Version: 1.0

Content-Type: text/html;

charset="Windows-1251"

Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

X-Priority: 3

X-MSMail-Priority: Normal

X-Mailer: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2600.0000

X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V6.00.2600.0000

X-AntiAbuse: This header was added to track abuse, please include it with any abuse report

X-AntiAbuse: Primary Hostname - end.web3.com

X-AntiAbuse: Original Domain - xx.xx

X-AntiAbuse: Originator/Caller UID/GID - [47 12] / [47 12]

X-AntiAbuse: Sender Address Domain - apple.ssl.com

X-Get-Message-Sender-Via: end.web3.com: authenticated_id: ssh/only user confirmed/virtual account not confirmed

X-Authenticated-Sender: end.web3.com: ssh

X-Source:

X-Source-Args:

X-Source-Dir:

Dec 8, 2013 2:16 PM in response to H3lio

hykmakine.com is owned by:

Registrant Name: osim dolunay

Registrant Organization:

Registrant Street: eskisehir organize sn

Registrant City: eskisehir

Registrant State/Province:

Registrant Postal Code: 26200

Registrant Country: Turkey

Registrant Phone: +90.5514033305

Registrant Phone Ext:

Registrant Fax:

Registrant Fax Ext:

Registrant Email: osim.dolunay@gmail.com

It's registered with Godaddy: they have a Registrar Abuse Contact Email at abuse 'at' godaddy.com and I imagine they will not be pleased to hear that a domain registered with them is being used for fraudulent purposes. You could forward the email (as an attachment) to them as well. With luck they will stomp on him.

The sending domain (ssl.co.uk) is registered to what looks like a legitimate company (System Simulation Limited) and may be forged.

Dec 30, 2013 12:35 AM in response to H3lio

Thank You!!!!🙂 So glad I double checked this email address out. The same message popped up in the recovery email account(mine) on the 26th, I'd set up my sons ipod touch earlier in the day and being new to this I wasn't sure if it was genuine. Thanks again, it could've been messy and I would've been a very stupid mum had I not checked it out😊, forwarding to apple!!!!!

Mar 16, 2014 11:17 AM in response to H3lio

if only I had known, these guys took £210 off me under the name 'WIZZAIR' (I thought I was verifying my appleid). I went to my bank about it who gave me a phone number to ring, then I was advised to order a transaction dispute form. Once I filled that in I was just told it was an invalid dispute and I had apparently voulentary given them my bank details and that all I could do to get the money back was contact the merchant who of course didn't want to know.

May 22, 2014 3:31 PM in response to karlfromtruro

I've been getting these emails drop into my junk mail box for months.

They're either saying "Apple ID suspended" or "there's an issue with your Netflix".

I just tag them as phishing scams and move on.
They still keep coming, and I ignore them every time.
I think I've even had one regarding my bank account.

The problem with some people is that they're too worried that their Apple account may actually be suspended and therefore just simply follow the email instead of actually going through iTunes or going directly to the Apple site, or not worried enough to realise that it is clearly a scam aimed at getting their details.

It's not rocket science to stop, be very suspicious/paranoid and delete these emails.

Dec 15, 2015 3:18 PM in response to girlattherockshow

I pretty got the same e-mail on one of my main e-mail. That was red flag to me off first for I had it set for Apple to send e-mail to my less busy e-mail account. It went something like this:

Your Apple ID has been suspended [#386793]

User uploaded file User uploaded file User uploaded file

Your Apple ID has been suspended [#386793]

Apple (no.reply @appleid.ssl.com)

Add to contacts

12:01 PM

https :/ /blu182.mail.live. com/ol/
Sent: Wed 10/07/15 12:01 PM
To:

User uploaded file

Dear Customer,
Our automated system was recently unable to validate your details and therefor we require you to complete a short validation process. Please proceed to the link below in order to avoid any interruption to your Apple services.
Click here to validate your account information >
This link will expire 48 hours after this email was sent and your Apple ID may be suspended.
Apple Support
User uploaded file
My Apple ID | Support | Privacy Policy
Copyright © 2015 iTunes S.а r.l. 31-33, rue Sainte Zithe, L-2763 Luxembourg.? All Rights Reserved.

Well I clicked on the link to see what it was about trying to remember if I had set the other e-mail as a back up. Well it wanted me to log in. Right off I am very bad about remembering my passwords and I did put in the wrong password to log on. Flags were going off in my head now and funny part the link was just like the Apple site right here I mean it could pass off as Apple. And then it wanted me to add my credit card. First place I never set up credit card on my information. I tried to go to another link on the page and it wouldn't let me move from that information page until I gave my credit card. At that point I clicked out of it and went looking to see what was going on. After reading others that have had problem with such e-mail I picked to give what I had to hope help.

<Links Edited by Host>

Dec 15, 2015 3:21 PM in response to lithaspaneas

User uploaded file

Dear Customer,
Our automated system was recently unable to validate your details and therefor we require you to complete a short validation process. Please proceed to the link below in order to avoid any interruption to your Apple services.
Click here to validate your account information >
This link will expire 48 hours after this email was sent and your Apple ID may be suspended.
Apple Support

This is What I got

secure@apple.ssl.co.uk - Your Apple ID has been suspended [#901508]

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.