Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

me.com password reset?

Hello guys.I have couple problems about my instagram accaunt.I want to share all of my story!

I have an instagram accaunt which registered with me.com email accaunt.If i had problems about password changing,i did via facebook (i linked my instagram with facebook for sharing photos).But yesterday my friend entered his accaunt in my iphone and after he unlogged i logged again but forgot my pass.I tried many times and finally found what my password is.And after couple minutes it unlogged automaticly.And now says reset your pass for security.Okay i did it via facebook as always but my facebook accaunt now linked with my friends accaunt.Means i can't reset my pass with fb.And i tried to reset with email.Finally it sent reset email to email which i don't have email like this.I don't remember.

o*************y@m*.com

i have same email adrees wich ends "i" not "y"

I don't know how to reset or how to change my instagram email adress.Guys please help!I don't know what to do.Any ideas?

Thanks😮

my instagram accaunt is "instagram.com/orkhanmirzesoy"

iPhone 4, iOS 5.1.1

Posted on Dec 8, 2013 7:39 AM

3 replies

me.com password reset?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.