Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I download the windows support software for my Mac? I am getting an error message saying that the software is not available

How do I download the windows support software for my Mac? I am getting an error message saying that the software is not available

MacBook Pro, Mac OS X (10.6.8)

Posted on Dec 8, 2013 7:31 AM

1 reply

Dec 8, 2013 7:41 AM in response to kkarismaa

Welcome to Apple Support Communities

I do not recommend you to download the Windows support software through Boot Camp Assistant.

Instead, you can download the Windows support software for most Macs from the Apple website. Go to this website, look for your MacBook Pro model and the Windows version you want to install, and follow its steps.

To install Windows > http://manuals.info.apple.com/MANUALS/1000/MA1636/en_US/boot_camp_install-setup_ 10.8.pdf

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.