Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My ipad screen is completely black (bright then dull), tried home

My ipad screen is black (bright then dull) only switches when i try and reset (home and start at same time).

I was able to connect to itunes and tried doing a restore, but my computer crashed and it stopped. Can not connect to itunes now because it says wrong langage and to switch it, but I can not switch it because it doesnt work. I am not a techy so I need detailed advice and description so I can do it myself. I am very frustrated as I have been trying to fix this since last night.

iPad 2, not sure if we have the updated ios

Posted on Dec 8, 2013 7:49 AM

5 replies

Dec 8, 2013 9:41 AM in response to Diavonex

Thanks for advice. I ended up having to uninstall and then reinstall itunes. Since I can not turn on my ipad, I had to use my iphone to get into the settings and check account (which was already correct) other wise I would not have been able to get into the app. It has now been able to recognize it and I am going through the repair now.. I hope this works.. Thanks so much Diavonex.

My ipad screen is completely black (bright then dull), tried home

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.