Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I import contacts from Snow Leopard iMac to my Mavericks MBP without replacing all of the contacts.

*** Updated - FIgured this out right after I posted... I simply selected all contacts on the iMac, exported as a .vcf then dragged that into the MBP contacts ***

Problem solved...

*Original Question*

I have a MacBook Pro (MBP) running Mavericks... syncs contacts via iCloud with my iOS devices. My iMac is an original intel model from 2006 which can only run Snow Leopard. I have many contacts on that iMac that I would like to copy into the contacts on my MBP.

I used the 'Address Book Archive' feature on my iMac - transferred that to a flash drive then tried to import into the MBP contacts at which point it said it would replace the contents on my MBP... something I do NOT want to do.

Does anyone have a way of bringing all of my iMac contacts in to the MBP without replacing?

I appreciate any help... Thank you !

Mike

Message was edited by: microKOAT

MacBook Pro, OS X Mavericks (10.9)

Posted on Dec 8, 2013 10:55 AM

There are no replies.

How can I import contacts from Snow Leopard iMac to my Mavericks MBP without replacing all of the contacts.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.