Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Automator movie not playing

I have created an application in Automator using the get movie and play movie options, i have saved the saved application file into my login items and enabled auto login.

The problem is that when i bootup the machine nothing happens it just auto logs in and sits on the desktop, i have been on this problem now for 4 days but with no success. I found the following article http://macmost.com/forum-how-do-i-get-a-movie-to-play-at-startup-on-osx-10-5-ima c.html and followed it to the letter but still it's not playing the video on startup. I can run the video once on the desktop with no problem but it's just not working in automator. Also i need to get quicktime player to open full screen once the video file has been selected which again i'm struggling to find a solution for despite scouring the web for days there is no option to set quicktime player to run permenantely on full screen on opening.

This video is a suprise message from santa for my daughter and i need to get it working before the big day.

Please Please Please Help.

Thanks

MacBook Air, OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.5)

Posted on Dec 8, 2013 1:45 PM

There are no replies.

Automator movie not playing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.