Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I repair corrupted Apple personal identity information?

First iCloud rejected my Apple password.

So I clicked to reset password by email, had an email sent to my address. It never got through.

Then I clicked to reset password by answering my personal questions. I entered my birthdate and it rejected it as invalid.

Now I can't access my email at all. When I try entering my old password I'm told my iCloud is disabled.

Somehow this site accepted my password, because I'm on here asking this question. Will it be disabled before you can answer?

iMac, Mac OS X (10.7.5), had this account for 5 yrs

Posted on Dec 8, 2013 2:59 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 8, 2013 5:55 PM

Thanks to everyone who took the time to read this.

I broke down and called Apple Help.

The tech, a young woman who didn't leave her name, didn't charge me and was very patient and helpful.

My problems may actually have begun several months ago when in response to a prompt I set a new Apple ID, my Yahoo account name, and associated it with my yahoo rescue account. I have been unclear ever since about what my Apple ID was and when.

I have no clue about why apple rejected my birthdate; when we finally got through to it, the system had it right.

The tech is sending me something about the structure of Apple ID's, since I am evidently unclear on the concept.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 8, 2013 5:55 PM in response to SnowdenFan

Thanks to everyone who took the time to read this.

I broke down and called Apple Help.

The tech, a young woman who didn't leave her name, didn't charge me and was very patient and helpful.

My problems may actually have begun several months ago when in response to a prompt I set a new Apple ID, my Yahoo account name, and associated it with my yahoo rescue account. I have been unclear ever since about what my Apple ID was and when.

I have no clue about why apple rejected my birthdate; when we finally got through to it, the system had it right.

The tech is sending me something about the structure of Apple ID's, since I am evidently unclear on the concept.

How do I repair corrupted Apple personal identity information?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.