Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to make my iphone 4 stop freezing up after this stupid iOS 7 update?

I have an iphone 4, downloaded ios 7 and my media keeps freezing! I'm super ****ed, NOTHING works right anymore and I've tried every solution i could find! FIX THE PROBLEM NOW!! I had to pay extra on my last two phone bills because i had to redownload everything!!! I'm very disgruntled and will tell everyone i know this horrible review and have them spread the word to stay away from apple products if a fix is not issued quick fast and in a hurry!! I can't watch a video or listen to music without my phone freezing and/or crashing, can't use apps or text without my phone being unresponsive, freezing or crashing, and my battery won't last more than two hours unplugged! FIX THIS ****!!!! Just to be clear, here's a list of "fixes" that didn't fix a **** thing!:

-deleted most apps (by this, i mean i have maybe 15 apps that were's factory installed)

-i have MUCH more than 15% free space; try a little under half of the space is free...

-deleted a majority of the songs i had on my phone

-turned off all automatic updates

-turned off background syncing

-turned off background app processing

-there was no option to reduce motion on my phone - i searched and it's just not there

-turned on increase contrast

Turned documents and data off in iCloud section

-hit the reset all settings button

-rebooted my phone

-let the battery run completely dead and completely recharged the phone

-erased my entire device and put things back on one at a time

(Fixes from http://readwrite.com/2013/10/15/ios-7-fixes-iphone-4-4s#awesm=~opqYMWDjhJeWGL)

-there was no airdrop option for me

-I've toggled all apps off in the notification center

-held the home and power buttons to reset

-backed up and restored

(Fixes from http://m.digitaltrends.com/mobile/ios-7-problems/)

I want a fix and i want it now! This is just plain ridiculous!

iPhone 4, iOS 7.0.2

Posted on Dec 8, 2013 6:08 PM

There are no replies.

How to make my iphone 4 stop freezing up after this stupid iOS 7 update?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.